2. Snuggled. A lot.
3. Had an amazing time.
4. Walked at graduation but didn't get to technically graduate. That's in the works.
5. Got into grad school in London. Peace out NYC.
6. Spent some time down the beach. Noice.
7. Discovered I can get wasted off of a bottle of wine, and that there is no better club than The Purple Turtle.
8. Beer in England is RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP.
9. Lunch in the park with your boyfriend is kind of amazing.
10. Summer in NYC is hot and busy but my friends make it fun.
That's a quick list. Today is a trashy trance day and I love it. I've been experimenting with tumblr but I don't like it's commenting and such. I still like Vox the most. Once I get back to England, I'll revive my abroad blog and do some vlogs too perhaps?
Okay. Bedtime for me. Peace.